The International Max Planck Research School for Cell, Developmental & Systems Biology (IMPRS-CellDevoSys) is the hosted at the Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics (MPI-CBG) in collaboration with the Technische Universität Dresden (TUD). We are dedicated to training young talents who are passionate about truly cross-disciplinary research.
Below are listed the courses, workshops, and special events on offer within the program.
- 04 Jun - 05 Jun Advanced Light Microscopy
- 06 May - 08 May PhD Retreat 2018
- 23 Apr - 25 Apr Data Analysis and Visualization with R
- 16 Apr - 20 Apr Principles of Light Microscopy
- 09 Apr - 02 Jul Lecture Series: Introduction to Spatiotemporal Modeling and Simulation of Biological Systems
- 04 Apr - 06 Apr Programming Basics for Biologists