Dear Colleagues and image analysis enthusiasts,
Here are more details for Imaris Workshop program on 23rd and 24th of May. There will be a great presentation of Imaris and hands on tutorials with the software (see the program below).
For hands on tutorials, please register by answering email you receive about the event (sits are limited).
MTZ/MPI-CBG Imaris workshop program:
- General Imaris seminar
Monday May 23rd, 11:00, MPI-CBG, auditorium small half (without registration)
3D visualisation features and user friendly wizzards, such as cell counting and lineage tracing will have no secrets for you.
- Hands on tutorial 1: Visualisation, Surface, Spot segmentation, Measurement and Colocalisation
Monday 23rd, 14:00 to 17:00 at MPI-CBG, Galleria
- Hands on tutorial 2: Tracking and Lineage analysis
Tuesday 24th, 9:00 to 12:00 at MTZ, library physiological chemistry (1st floor A.10.008)
- Hands on tutorial 3: Cell analysis and FilamentTracing
Tuesday 24th, 13:00 to 16:00 at MTZ, library physiological chemistry (1st floor A.10.008)
- MPI-CBG: Pfotenhauerstr. 108, 01307 Dresden, Germany
- Auditorium small half: On the ground floor, take the corridor left of the welcome desk, it will be the 2nd door on your left.
- Galleria: from the welcome desk take the stair case to the second floor, go on your left there will be 2 large aquarium style room, the Galleria is the one on your left.
- MTZ: Fiedlerstraße 42, 01307 Dresden
- library physiological chemistry (1st floor A.10.008) : Take the entry on Fiedlerstraße and go to the 1stelevator/staircase to 1st floor with the elevator/staircase. Ese the intercom "Sekretariat" (secretary) (password --> Imaris workshop ;-)) and if you get lost call 458 16426.