Cell segmentation and counting
If you know how to come from the first image to the second, the tutorial is probably not interesting for you. If you would like to know, join us and let's do it together.
- FIJI Basics (open images, inspect images stacks and time lapses, adapt contrast/brightness)
- Bring your laptop with:
- The most recent version of FIJI installed, download from here: http://fiji.sc/Download
- Download the course materials. They will be uploaded some days in advance to the tutorial to this website.
To reserve a seat for the tutorial, please use the registration form on the left of this text.
Goal of the tutorial
- Allow you to count cells in microscopic images using FIJI without pointing at every single cell individually.
- Special emphasis is placed on preprocessing steps to improve counting accuracy.