This course is aimed at people with basic knowledge of ImageJ/Fiji tools and willing to automate there analysis.
The following concepts will be introduced with many hands-on and exercises:
- Macro language Basics:
- variables: numbers, strings and arrays
- operators on strings and numbers
- conditional statements and loops
- Image analysis in a Macro
- the Macro Recorder
- navigate an image
- combine images
- Data visualisation and user interaction
- the ROI Manager, Results Table and Overlays
- User input: @Parameter annotation, wait for user dialog
- Good practices for maintainable code and repeatable analysis
The course will be held on January 18th, 19th and 20th from 9:00 to 15:00 each day, in Seminar room 1.
If you are interested, follow the link to the registration form in the left menu.
In accordance with the new MPI-CBG course recharge policy note that the course will cost 150 Euros for MPI-CBG staff (300 euros otherwise). Please verify that this is O.K. with your group or service leader. The selected participants will be notified after the end of the registration period.