This course is aimed at people with basic knowledge of ImageJ/Fiji tools and willing to automate there analysis.
The following concepts will be introduced with many hands-on and exercises:
- Macro language Basics:
- variables: numbers, strings and arrays
- operators on strings and numbers
- conditional statements and loops
- Image analysis in a Macro
- the Macro Recorder
- navigate an image
- combine images
- Data visualisation and user interaction
- the ROI Manager, Results Table and Overlays
- User input: @Parameter annotation, wait for user dialog
- Good practices for maintainable code and repeatable analysis
The course will be held on January 18th, 19th and 20th from 9:00 to 15:00 each day, in Seminar room 1.
If you are interested, follow the link to the registration form in the left menu.
In accordance with the new MPI-CBG course recharge policy note that the course will cost 150 Euros for MPI-CBG staff (300 euros otherwise). Please verify that this is O.K. with your group or service leader. The selected participants will be notified after the end of the registration period.
There is an open survey.
Registration for this event is currently open.